Go Paddle AZ was established by Jared Sutter in 2012.
Jared’s primary focus when opening his kayak and paddle board business was to consistently provide superior customer service and high-quality name brand kayaks and paddleboards. Go Paddle AZ wants you to have a great time on the lake every time you come out, whether you choose to kayak or paddleboard.
People of all ages and skill levels enjoy getting out on the water and exploring Lake Pleasant. No worries about transporting kayaks and paddle boards to the lake, it’s all here waiting for you.
Never been kayaking or paddle boarding before? No worries, our staff patiently assists beginners so that they feel confident and comfortable in no time. If you need basic instruction before getting started, we’ve got you covered from launch to return.
What sets us apart from other kayak and paddle board companies?
- Consistent friendly customer service
- High quality equipment – always maintained to the highest standards
- Knowledgeable and patient staff
- Assisted easy launch and return to our water ports
- Convenience – our paddle boards and kayaks are already on the lake
- We’ll ensure you are properly fitted for a paddle and PFD (life jacket)
- Lessons from a certified paddle board instructor available upon request
- Special events: Full moon paddles and tours
- Location – Lake Pleasant is only 40 minutes north of Phoenix and Scottsdale
So, whether you’re looking for a relaxed paddle with friends and family or you want a vigorous work out, Go Paddle AZ has what you’re looking for.
People love the convenience of renting paddle boards and kayaks that are already at the lake rather than renting elsewhere and transporting to and from the lake.
We look forward to helping you have a great experience at Lake Pleasant!
I absolutely LOVE this place! The prices are decent. The staff is awesome. I’ve been here several times and each experience is just as great. They even remember me by name. Kinda like Cheers 🙂BriAnna Miller via Facebook
Great time on Lake Pleasant and spending time in Honeymoon Cove. Thanks Paddle AZ for a great experience! You made our trip to AZ a great memory!Michelle Rokke Messer via Facebook
Mega fun. My fiancé and me wanted to have some fun and rented a two person kayak. We had an amazing time and the staff at Go Paddle are very nice.Adrianna C via Yelp
These guys are great! We’ve rented kayaks on two separate occasions and they are so helpful, friendly and laid back. Can’t wait for our next kayaking adventure!Robbie M via Yelp